BIRTHDAY MUSIC KOREA - JULY 3 BIRTHDAY SONG | HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ KPOP



Nice to meet you. 
I am a singer who is happy birthday in Korea.
To celebrate your birthday accurately by date 
I wrote, composed, and sang birthday songs by 365 days a year. 
I hope your birthday will be happier and happier with this song.
And with this song, I hope you have a happy birthday to 
celebrate the birthday of your family, friends, colleagues and others. 
Thank you.

TIP. Search for "Date + Birthday Song" on YouTube! 
ex) july 11 birthday song
Please Like & subscribe to the channel :)

I sing a birthday song for you 
我为你唱了一首生日歌
मैं आप के लिए एक जन्मदिन गीत गाते हैं।
私はあなたのために誕生日の歌を歌います。

Happy Birthday To You
Korean Happy Birthday Song Singer

축하사절단


#BIRTHDAY #MUSIC #KOREA #JULY3 #BIRTHDAYSONG #SONG 
#HAPPYBIRTHDAY #KPOP #HappyBirthdayToYou #축하사절단

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79JKWjrMWVQ

댓글